Trade My Money for Your Shapeoko Expertise?

I’m in Los Angeles, and I need help.

Our small but growing manufacturing company in SoCal is coming online with our first CNC machine, a Shapeoko 4. I also have a full-time job and am always buried. I need help setting up and operating this new machine.

I’ve never owned or run a CNC machine, but I’m a quick study and motivated learner. We also have a very cool Epilog laser machine in the shop, for cutting and etching.

The company is six years old, healthy, and poised for growth. I’m seeking someone part-time to help learn and run the machine, as well as long-term for ongoing production. Hours very flexible. I’m thinking either a student or someone retired might be an ideal fit.

We make an ultra high-end guitar accessory that is popular and sold all over the world. Our stuff rocks. Guitar interest is a plus.

Great guy, fun company.

PM if interested, or post questions here.

2 Likes

Please note that for the basics and initial setup of files and so forth, everything really ought to be covered:

and please feel free to write in to support@carbide3d.com

Will, thanks so much. I’ve literally had the machine for six months but am always so terribly busy. I’m hoping to have it set up by Monday 01/10.

However, it is faster and more expedient for me to hire someone to get me up to speed on the software and initial cuts vs struggling for 3-6 months, as I did on laser, and miss a great deal of sales to my customers. Some of my materials DO NOT cut well with laser.

Thanks Again,
Scott