Unable to get project published in CutRocket

Although I have everything filled out to include pictures, a SVG file, a CC version 6 and version 7 files, it will not publish. I built this strictly in Carbide Create version 7. Is a Fusion 360 file also required before it will post? FYI, I am only using the free "non-commercial Autodesk Fusion 360 as of yesterday and I am at a lost as how to load the CC file (svg or ccd) to Autodesk Fusion 360.

When you upload the .c2d file do you see an SVG representation of the geometry?

I’m pretty sure the v7 format isn’t supported yet (that’s one of the things on my schedule to test this weekend).

William,
I do not. I actually had 3 files attached, a SVG, a CC v6 c2d, and a CC v7 c2d. I jus deleted the SVG and the CC v7 c2d file. Nothing changed.

More bad news. I deleted the CC v6 c2d file as well and attempted to reload it. It will not reload, nor will the SVG file or CC v7 c2d file.

Operator error (me) in up loading the files. Fixed that. However, still no SVG representation of the geometry with just the CC v6 (Build 652) c2d file loaded.

William,
Any update to “publishing” problem?

I created another project, and it remains in my “draft” section with no obvious way to publish it, i.e., there is no publish button.

And can this be an error on my part. I initially attached on design files from CC v7 and the SVG which did not aalow me to publish I also then deleted the CC v7 files and only uploaded CC v6 files. Still no change. And of course, I tried loading both CC v6 and CC v7 files. Nothing changes in that I cannot publish.

I believe this is caused by CC v7 files not yet being supported.

Hopefully @edwardrford or someone else involved w/ Cutrocket can chime in.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.