Up date on new stuff

A awhile ago I posted about some of the new stuff I got for my shapeoko. Remote mouse, large screen 32 tv to use as a monitor. While I have since had a few days to work with everything and can say I only wish I would of invested in this when I first purchased my xxl. Being able to operate the xxl away from my laptop is great. Being able to view everything on a 32 inch screen that is mounted next to my xxl I also great. I can now operate the xxl see everything while keeping my laptop in a cleaner environment. So I would suggest anyone who has one get the remote mouse. I purchased the one Ben Williams uses in his videos and having a large screen to view everything on and operate cm on is even better.

3 Likes

As my eyes are aging I’m finding it tougher to work on small screens. At my day job I have dual 24” monitors, but something like 32” would be really nice. I’ve had a 24” mounted to my XXL bench almost since I’ve owned it (3+ years), before that I had a tablet PC for about a month and it drove me nuts. I use wireless mouse, keyboard and separate 10-key for jogging. That small stuff really adds to the ease of use on these machines…and they’re cheap these days, so why not?

Dan

Yep they are cheap now. I picked up my 32 inch for 89.00 came with an HDMI cable however I purchased a longer one. Was nothing to connect. Plugged into laptop picked HDMI 1 on tv and that was it. Displayed the laptop screen on tv.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.