Word of thanks to the community

I want to say thanks to the many persons who helped me with this project. I have attached a picture of the finished product. Blessings to you all.

14 Likes

Nicely done, congratulations!

1 Like

The little engine that could. I have seen your posts and know you had a lot of issues trying to get this done. So would you say you learned something about perseverance. Anything can be done if you have faith that you can.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.”
Henry Ford

Good Job!!!

Almost sounds like you were born during the era of “Sheriff John” and the little engine that “thought he could.” Just happens to be my era too.

It does say something about our ability to overcome barriers in our lives. However, it also says something about what we can do for others as well. I was able to complete this project only because I sought and received the help of others who had a greater understanding than my own.

Many times our pride keeps us from asking for help and consequently keeps us from moving forward.

I can’t help but inject that the help of others may just be God’s grace in our lives.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.