XXL Control Board probe and limit switch connectors

hi all. What connector (2 pin female) does the xxl control board require for the touch probe next to the limit switch connectors?
I think it is a Molex KK connector but need the model. I’m adding a 3rd party touch plate and prefer to have a proper connector rather than modifying something.

Correct, see:


This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.