Z Axis Switch not Being Recon

Trying to figure out whats going on with my new machine. I just installed a new control board because of no Z axis movement. Now I’m trying to home and it wont stop on the Z axis, I also tried to update the board to make sure it had the current software and you have to hold the z axis switch to update it does not recon that. Ive take the switch completly off and it is working correctly, I even just crossed the wires to get it to see the switch and still nothing. What should i do next?

I am embarrassed to say that it sounds like a bad board. Please let us know at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll get this sorted out as quickly as we can.

I switched connector with a different and it will work. So it won’t work with the switch or the wires with the switch. Even though it functions, I’m guessing it’s not providing enough ohms to the circuit. I’m just going to order new homing switches. The board is brand new.

The switches have been a little troublesome, but he carbide guys are good about this sort of thing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.