Can not operate Carbide Create

I have been able to design on carbide create for about a month and now when I open the program I get the usual blank stock and that’s it. No options to open, click, etc. I am thinking about uninstalling and reinstalling. Has anyone had this issue?

1 Like

I use Carbide Create only to do my G-Code to cut flat surfaces and work excellent .
Sometimes do little errors but 98% work real good.

I reinstalled and it works. Hopefully, this will help the next person having this issue.

2 Likes

Seen it on both my mac and windows operating systems. Uninstalling and reinstalling seems to work. Still get a “CARBIDE CREATE IS NOT RESPONDING” spell periodically. If it continues i will unload it again.

To be fair, I also had this issue recently but with Carbide Motion instead of CC. It worked fine for a long time, and then suddenly the program would crash upon opening. I removed the program and reinstalled, and it works fine again. My suspicion is that it was a Windows update of some sort that caused the problem. Everything else on that machine was constant other than Win updates.

1 Like