Open Log did not open on browser CM4

(John) #1

Please help me. I deleted IE browser on my PC — when I am in CM4 I click setting, then Open Log
Open Log did not open. I reinstall IE browser, try to Open Log same thing. Please help I need to use Open log to see my setting before cutting actual job. Thanks in advance

(Pedro Sullivan) #2

You. may need to re-install CM4. it’s possible deleting and re-installing IE could have affected CM4.

-please note that I don’t use CM4 so this is speculation from experience with other programs.

(John) #3

Thank You I may try this

(John) #4

Yes . I UN-install CM4 from "add & remove program’ restore my PC to get IE back. Open lock said Log/log.html inaccessible — what else can i do to get Open Log to work

(William Adams) #5

Internet Explorer is a Windows component — try repairing your Windows installation to restore it’s functionality? Go back to a System Restore Point? Reinstall Windows?

(John) #6

Thank You - I am going to try to re-install window 7 - is there any hope for the PROBE - It is almost a year now since - pls do not forget about my emails I sent for the PROBE request. Have a great & safe weekend.

(John) #7

I repaired windows 7 operation system by turn on the PC and hit F8 — windows started the repair process. It completed. run CM4 ---- Open Log is not available —where is this file located ’ - got this error message

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at log://log.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
I have another PC with CM4 — If I can locate where is the open log file or folder, I can copy the open-log file from other computer which has no issue and bring that file over this problem PC and hope it will resolve the open log issues

(William Adams) #8

My understanding is that Carbide Motion 4 runs a back-end which serves up web pages which the front-end displays.

The third batch of the Probe should be released by the end of the month. Hopefully it will stay in stock thereafter.

(Jose Prieto) #9

After opening go and select the machine you use , later if you go to the log.