A shelf to display hallmark ornaments

I’m an 80’s kid, so these Hallmark ornaments are my favorite. I wanted to display them year round. So I made a shelf with my shapeoko.

I realize this could probably be achieved with regular run of the mill tools, but why do the extra work when my Shapeoko is awesome :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awesome!!! Love the display and ornaments! Brings me back to my childhood. Haha

1 Like

Very nice display! But did you own all the consoles? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep I did! Started with an NES. Also had a Gameboy, a Saturn, an N64, and a Virtual Boy! As well as a few of Sega’s failed Genesis/Megadrive attachments.

The dreamcast was my last console before getting a 360 in college. Had quite a few since.

2 Likes

Thats awesome. Missed out on the N64 and Saturn myself, we got our first home computer around then and I was all about pc gaming for a while but my fondest gaming memories are with my NES and Genesis. I remember getting the Sega CD attachment and playing games on CD ROM with actual FMV just blew my mind. Night Trap anyone? :wink:

1 Like

Haha yep, while we had a PC and I was into PC games too, the consoles were my go to until I started playing Roller Coaster Tycoon and Counter Strike on PC.

Very nice display stand. such a simple design that works prefect.

1 Like

I older. We had the original pong game followed by an Intellivision and then a Bally Arcade system with games and a BASIC cartridge. That Bally was a pretty cool machine for its day, but it had a tiny keyboard where each key had multiple functions. It made programming a challenge.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.