Alibre Apology MSG

@robgrz and @WillAdams I just wanted to take a moment to apologize. And since I made the claim on a public post, I figured I should apologize publicly.

I had previously stated that I did not receive the registration code for the Alibre free trial with the Shapeoko I purchased a year ago. Well, about that time, my life got really chaotic for a while, and I guess it must have just gotten lost in the shuffle without my noticing. I recently relocated my workshop and CNC table. In the process I discovered my, now expired, Alibre Atom free trial card.

So, I apologize for claiming that I did not, in fact receive it. I have received nothing but amazing customer service from the Carbide Team.

That is all. Sorry for wasting the time of anyone who thought this might be more interesting.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about this — Alibre has recently offered Workshop and some sales — perhaps you could contact them?

No harm done. I’ve spent more time interacting with the Alibre guys than anyone and they great. I think the product is a solid too, but it’s nice to have a “real” CAD package backed by actual, normal people.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.