All-in-one Precision tablsaw jig

Wanted to share a project I did yesterday. I have 5 orders for the flag I have to do and wanted to make a jig for the miter cuts. But after thinking about the number of jigs I have that last a couple of projects, figured I would make a all-in-one jig that can do 45-degree miters, splines, and box joints. This is just a prototype and will makes some corrections and get fancy with the next one. The CNC machine was spot on to get everything in-line and perfect. I’ll share the file for free after I make all the necessary adjustments to it. There was a safety design flaw I came across. :slight_smile:

Cheers and happy 4th of July!!!

Link to the Youtube Video

12 Likes

I wish I could live someplace where walnut is so abundant it’s used for jigs. :sob: That’s a work of art by itself.

1 Like

Ha. I have a storage unit and garage filled with walnut. Maple is scarce where I am, but I just got to Vermont for vacation and hope to score some while I am up here. People use it for firewood here it’s so plentiful. :joy:

1 Like

Walnut… for firewood.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.