Aluminum composite panel source

Does anyone have an alternate source for the aluminum composite panels that come with the Nomad? The store is out and I’d like to experiment with some larger pieces anyway.


What size are you looking for?
The Brand name is Dibond, it comes in as large as 4’ x 10’ sheets, a variety of colors and 3mm and 6mm thick versions.

1 Like

The stuff goes by many names…alumapanel, deltabond, alucore, alumet, e-panel, etc. You generally find this at a sign supplier (I know because I had a sign making business for several years). Find a local supplier and go from there.

Thanks/ That’s exactly what I was looking for.