An amiibo stand for a sword from a video game

A guilty pleasure of mine is a videogame series from Nintendo, Xenoblade Chronicles.

It’s a simple cut from a $1.50 bamboo cutting board from Dollar Tree:

Amiibo_Base_Stand_rev3.c2d (124 KB)

It will be necessary to file/round the bottoms of the posts to fit in the round holes.

12 Likes

My kid loves this game series. I will make sure and show him your latest build.

1 Like

Thanks!

For the rest of my collection see:

3 Likes

Also made a notebook:

1 Like

I sent my son the link to your post here. He is jealous of your collection. I have been thinking about making some Zelda related items. That has always been my preferred Nintendo game.

2 Likes

I’m flattered!

I’m hoping to find the time to measure my Monado and work up a file to cut out a smaller one which would actually be amiibo scale — the notebook was pretty straight-forward to make (I’m hoping to find time to scan one I imported from Japan so as to make a better one).

Still waiting on the Pyra/Mythra amiibo, and looking forward to the XC3 soundtrack, and I have a Siren model kit arriving presently which I’ll need to make a stand and maybe wings and some other add-ons for.

At one point in time I had a file of 3D models which were ripped from a data mine of one of the games — need to re-visit that and see what it might allow me to make.

Really want to make a replica of Link’s bow from Skyward Sword.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.