Any News HDZ Update?

I’m still keeping your ale on ice waiting for the proximity switch upgrade!
Any news?

1 Like

Last In Stock email I got was Apr 12.

Been waiting a long time

They were in stock briefly last week, so please sign up again (use a different e-mail address?)

We are making progress, we have made all the mounting hardware and are co-coordinating assembly of the kits shortly.

7 Likes

Wow do I feel lucky! I had 3 email addresses entered and was checking the site about every 30 minutes last Monday thinking I might get lucky and boy did I, received my HDZ late yesterday! Now if I could just learn to time the stock market so well…

3 Likes

I believe we’ll have more in stock this week, and we’re trying hard to make them as fast as we can.

Be patient everyone. I just opened the carton for the HDZ and have been taking a close look at the components. Though not yet installed, this thing looks beautiful! A big shout out to @Luke “MrBeaver” for bringing this to us all! If only they were still blue…

There was an e-mail last week on the 26th. I was an hour late of the May 12th e-mail, and I believe there was an alert I was late on prior to that too. I thought there was a glitch or it was a cruel joke (even e-mailed support to see if I was in the Twilight Zone).

I’d enter your e-mail address again, and/or it wouldn’t hurt to reach out to support and confirm that your name is in the hat. I had issues with registering for the forums until support suggested using a gmail account; I am diligent to use my gmail account for product notifications now. The waiting game isn’t fun for anyone. I truly believe Carbide 3D is doing what’s within their power to get more HDZs out there.

I received mine on late Friday morning and I thought I was staring at a unicorn when I opened the box. I installed it Friday night, and boy, the investment and wait is worth it - hang in there, Rick!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.