Any News HDZ Update?

Any new timeline on being in stock? Hmmm

We have a bunch ready to go. We are just waiting on stand offs from one of our shops to complete packaging.

2 Likes

Hopefully Soon! Thanx

Hey Luke,
I’ve been diligently holding your beer for a while now (and it’s still ice cold), any updates on the proximity switch upgrade for the XXL?

2 Likes

We had delays due to CV and shelter inplace. Things have started moving again now. I’m hoping for 3-5 weeks from now all going well.

3 Likes

My electronic parts order from China are still stuck awaiting shipment since 3/31. Order was placed in January

So I’m hoping you’re not sourcing from there.

@Luke there’s a second cold beer in it for you if there’s a set of switches coming for the XL as well… no pressure just sayin. :laughing:

It’s going to be a race to get one!
:horse_racing:

You have them ready - yet you state: “We have a bunch ready to go.” then you state: “I’m hoping for 3-5 weeks from now all going well.” What am I missing? Two weeks ago you emailed me and told me about 2 weeks. I’m confused.

Covid-19 delays with standoff supplier.

5 Likes

Thank You - I am not familiar with “Stand Off Supplier” I suppose. I understood you had them ready to go but only packaging was holding you up. I misunderstood clearly. Thanx.

3 Likes

beer you say… yup the switch kit will be cover the whole range of Shapeokos.

1 Like

:slight_smile: hopefully not long. Contrary to popular belief we don’t like things going out of stock either…

3 Likes

@Luke a beer indeed, a nice cold Genny cream ale. :rofl:

How do you know if you are on the email list for notification? Also be careful with the Genny beer. Upstate at it’s finest brewery. Other than all the others.
Phil

2 Likes

Don’t tease me, pubs are closed here and I’m itching for a nice brew.

@Phil25707 if in doubt I’d re-sign up.

2 Likes

I hate to be impatient…but any update on the HDZ availability?

Another batch is expected this week

4 Likes

I will continue to press refresh on that shop page then!

Did you sign up for the e-mail notification? I was able to get to the site and make a purchase before they sold out with a third, most recent (last week), e-mail of availability. Good luck!

2 Likes