Anyone using the Fusion5 FWIN232 PRO N5-8GB?

Hello all,

This is my first post. I’m planning to buy a machine in the not-too-distant future. I learned a computer is needed to run Carbide Motion to control the CNC. The topics I’ve found on the Fusion5 products are a bit dated. I’m curious if anyone is using the Fusion5 10.1" Windows 11 Home Full HD Tablet PC - Nov 2023 Model - FWIN232 PRO N5-8GB DDR5 RAM, 256GB SSD Storage, N100 Quad-Core CPU from Amazon https://a.co/d/5jZ0NdJ? If you would recommend this one or would recommend, I avoid this one, I’d be very interested to hear from you. If not this one, what would you recommend? This would only be used to run Carbide Motion. I have a more robust machine for design work.

I’m curious if it’s possible or advantageous to attempt to upgrade this from the Windows 11 Home S to a full Windows 11 Pro license.

I’m interested in your thoughts and feedback please. Thank you, all!

I run Fusion 5 tablets and Rii mini keypads on 3 different Shapeokos. They work great. I did go in and delete every program that I didn’t need, and it world let me, as well as shut down all processes that weren’t needed. That helped to speed them up a little.

2 Likes

i use Fusion 5 tablet works perfect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.