Artificial intelligence programs

If you are not aware the AI programs offered free by Google and MS have some very useful featuers in creation of line art images. Just log into one of the free AI programs and in the serch panel - ask your question - what I did was said- create image in black line art of horses looking over a fence with a sunset and birds in the distance. In about 30-45 secs, you will have a downloaded JPEG pic that you can import into your CNC software and cut. If you desire a 3d, your instuctions to the AI should mention gradent line art as an output. very interesting tool, no royalties and all orginal. Tom

3 Likes

chatgpt:
Q: “create image in black line art of horses looking over a fence with a sunset and birds in the distance”
A: “I can’t directly create images, but I can provide a description that you can use as inspiration for creating your own image or guiding an artist…”

Gemini:
A:" I can’t directly create images, but I can provide a description that you can use as inspiration for creating your own image or guiding an artist…"

???

I have used Microsoft CoPilot.

I asked for a clip art style black and white image of a man wearing a baseball cap riding a zero turn mower.

It gave me 4 options and I asked to modify one and then modify it again. When asking to change the hat to a baseball cap it changed the style of the mower. When asking into change back it did something different.

I had a very specific image I was trying to achieve and couldn’t get there. But if you were not trying to be so specific you would likely get something that would work.

You need to be in what they call the designer mode I think.

I just tried your exact phrasing and got these options presented:

Those are pretty busy and my attempts to simplify the image were met with responses that it would simplify them but then returned equally busy images.

So then I asked this:
“create a simple line art drawing of horses looking over a fence with birds and a sunset in the distance.”

Answer was this:
“I’ve crafted a simple line art drawing that captures the essence of horses gazing over a fence, with birds and a sunset in the backdrop. I hope this minimalist design aligns with your vision!”

and the images are better but would still most likely require some cleanup:

2 Likes

Thanks! I tried ChatGPT, and do not intend to let any other app that I do not really need nest in my PC. But good to know.

The CoPilot I was using is a web based tool, not an installed product. That doesn’t make it any less insidious though.

Ask ai to remove backgrounds

Has anybody tried requesting an STL, or some other 3D object, from an AI?

One person has been having success getting a Large Language Model (they’re not “A.I.” by what folks would normally view as Artificial Intelligence) on a different discussion forum:

2 Likes

be sure to check the source for the image. AI is a well known copyright infringer…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.