Assembly Help for 4XXL

Just got our 4XXL and we think we may have gotten the clips wrong. It seems as if we got 3 of one style and 1 of the other. I’ve attached a picture so you can see what we mean - the one clip doesn’t fit. Is this correct or are we doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Reaching out to Carbide in hopes of an answer.

Thanks in advance

Let us know about this at support@carbide3d.com

In the meanwhile there should be a universal clip in the “Extra Hardware Bag” to get you by until we get a replacement shipped.

Got it!!! Thanks so much. And yes, I did email support as well.

Thank you!

Hey Will - sorry to bother you…

in the box with the drag chain. On the parts lists, it states that there should be two spacers. One for a mounting bracket and another for the drag chain attachment. There were no spacers. No WW or YY. Is there a workaround for this?

The machine design was re-worked so that the spacers are not needed — you should be good to go.

Thanks, Will. I emailed support as well, and they just told me that! We’re just about done setting up! So exciting! And thanks again for the prompt replies. It’s helpful especially when we’re knee deep into assembly!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.