Atomstack A20 Pro

My response to the OP was to give him a a place where he could see a review of a great site of someone who knows & reviews a ton of lasers and pros/cons of each type. I also provided a cost breakdown so OP could compare his diode $$ compared to a CO2 system.

Hmm … so your saying that no one can/should operate two, three, etc. machines running large projects at the same time?

Guess I should stop doing that then.

It’s “logical” to operate any tool in the most efficient manner possible for the operation that is needed.

Hi, I am new to the CC community. First thank you to everyone for their feedback on various subjects. I bought a Shapeoko Pro and Atomstack in November. The Atomstack replaced my 130W CO2 laser cutting and engraving machine. I totally agree that with the CNC I no longer need the cutting of the laser and the Atomstack handles the engraving. I now have both in one room versus in the cold garage due to the size of the CO2 machine. So far I have made several gifts for Christmas and very happy with both machines. There are a few logistic items I may customise to hold the honeycomb in place and better read the location of the laser. I have read with the stacking of the diode lasers, it will soon be as powerful as the CO2. So far I have been impressed but need time to really test out all materials. I recommend both machines I have purchased. Here is the laser I bought on Amazon.de: ATOMSTACK Laser Engraver A20 PRO with R3 PRO Rotary, Air Assist, Honeycomb Laser Bed Frame, B1 Laser Engraving Protective Box, 20 W Laser Module with Higher Accuracy, 300 W Effect Laser Cutter and Engraving Machine. Good luck and have fun!!

2 Likes

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered the AtomStack X30 Pro.
Buyers remorse may kick in later today. :frowning:

My HDM with Jtech 24 watt and rotary. Best option available IMHO

2 Likes

Better than the buyers remorse that hits you ever time you use and XTool machine.

Crap! Its out of stock till February because of some Chinese holiday. I thought it shipped from US.

Chinese New Year. I think it is nearly half a month.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.