Beating the Blues - Competition time

Morning folks,

As a FYI we’re hosting a small competition on the facebook group, we can’t do cross platform comps easily, but those with a facebook account can enter here:

Luke

6 Likes

Boooo for the limitation to UK/USA/Canada only !
Just kidding :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those who don’t have a Facebook account and are trying to evaluate if this is worth their while (and creating an account), the prize is a blue-anodized HDZ and the contest is to make something out of what you currently have available.

1 Like

I’d throw France in the mix for you

3 Likes

Possibly the rarest beast of all - the LAST of the blue HDZ not in the wild. That’s like having a a Dodo in your garden…

4 Likes

But wait, there’s a colour drop-down on the HDZ shop page — is it never going to be populated with anything other than Grey? (which I prefer, but it’s just cruel to folks who don’t share my monochromatic tendencies to have that)

I hope they’ll NEVER offer the anodized blue again, so as to keep the vintage value of mine ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Faceboook… :expressionless:

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool you are giving away a vacuum plate and supplementing it with a blue HDZ!

Facebook … so many things to say … :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Though I like having contests, Facebook, boo.
Okay Boomer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to see a green anodized version, myself.

3 Likes

What about me from Kuwait ? :sweat:

1 Like

no don’t that @Julien is nothing but a trouble maker, i mean all the time asking so many question feeds and speeds and info info info, it’s like he thinks he has written a book or something … oh wait DAM IT! :slight_smile:

ok - Also Julien you need to think of it like this, i feel you about our vintage HDZ i too have one before all the cool kids joined in!

BUT! we have one important difference over most of the other kids, our AMAZING Blue Gantry is also “BBBC3D” Certified you know “Before Beaver Became Carbide 3D” HA take that Purists

Allez les Bleus HDZ !

3 Likes

Not the last… Mr. Beaver.

RMW

1 Like

Though I’m sure there are logistical issues and reasons for it @Luke …Thumbs down to limiting it to certain countries, It seems to happen a lot.

We support you and market your machines as much as the people in UK/USA/Canada do.

Make it open to everyone and if we’re not in those countries make us pay shipping?

So I followed the link in the first entry and facebook said it was a bad link. Is there a hidden facebook group or something? Haven’t been able to find it.

No but you need to be a member of the group:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.