Bitrunner....gone forever?

Any rough timing on the “interim batch” or the V2?

I don’t want to risk messing anything up, so could someone either give me links to momentary switch ,router enable switch and wall wart that i need to purchase? I would prefer to order from DigiKey if possible.

We’re looking at about 4 weeks for the next batch. We got a lot of feedback from customers who really wanted one so we went ahead and ordered another round of V1 while we work on V2. We’ll post here on the forum before we go live to give everyone here a heads up.

9 Likes

fwiw I love my bitrunner… it’s awesome

2 Likes

My XXL came with a bitrunner plug on the board but I can’t get a bitrunner? I’m pretty handy with a soldering iron but where do I get the opposite gender plug to attach my own relay? I asked carbide support but they can’t seem to help.

Hi @Justdriftn,

Check out this post:

1 Like

6 pin is the one I have. Great. Thanks much for the info!

Any chance you can share what’s planned for v2?

2 Likes

@Jorge …sooooo…it’s been about 4 weeks :thinking: Any updates for us impatient individuals?!

2 Likes

We have most of the parts in-house, we’re just waiting on sheetmetal and boxes which should be here next week. Once we get the sheetmetal and we can start assembly we’re looking at about ~2 weeks but check back here and I’ll keep you guys updated.

9 Likes

@Jorge Any updates on an ETA for the bitrunner (V1 or V2)?

3 Likes

I am also interested.

3 Likes

@Jorge Is Shapeoko Pro compatible with v1 or v2 of Bitrunner?

I think both since the connector looks the same… but that’s an educated guess.

1 Like

Any update on this yet?

1 Like

Hey everyone, we received the housings last week, which was a bit later than we hoped. We’re wrapping up production on a couple of accessories then the bitrunner is up next. For all you baseball fans, the bitrunner is on the on-deck circle and taking practice swings.
@theworkshope BitRunner v1 is compatible with the shapeoko pro. When V2 is released it will also be compatible

7 Likes

Thank you for the update Jorge.

Great! What about BitZero2?

1 Like

As in will they work with Shapeoko pro? You bet.

3 Likes

No, as when it might be back in stock?

1 Like