Bitrunner....gone forever?

Any update on this yet?

1 Like

Hey everyone, we received the housings last week, which was a bit later than we hoped. We’re wrapping up production on a couple of accessories then the bitrunner is up next. For all you baseball fans, the bitrunner is on the on-deck circle and taking practice swings.
@theworkshope BitRunner v1 is compatible with the shapeoko pro. When V2 is released it will also be compatible

7 Likes

Thank you for the update Jorge.

Great! What about BitZero2?

1 Like

As in will they work with Shapeoko pro? You bet.

3 Likes

No, as when it might be back in stock?

1 Like

Drop an e-mail to sales @ carbide3d

1 Like

7 Likes

@Jorge any updates on V1?

2 Likes

Also looking for updates. I was under the the impression this was going to be available fairly soon.

1 Like

Long overdue update, BitRunners are in production now, so we’re looking at putting a batch in stock fairly soon. Once we’re getting closer I’ll update you guys here.

11 Likes

I too am interested in the bittrunner, adding to this post for the update on availability.

1 Like

I am looking for a bitrunner, too!

2 Likes

@Jorge Now that it’s been about a month since production start…

11 Likes

5 Likes

Final FINAL update…
BitRunners are coming back in stock tomorrow at ~7am PST, giving you guys a heads up here first.
We’ll put them in stock in batches throughout the week, once we run out this will be the end of BitRunner V1.

7 Likes

So since someone is gonna ask, whens v2 coming then.

Also if we need the new board and enclosure can we get the 80$ bitrunner and the motion pcb and enclosure in the shop thats 149? I was always confused why the bitrunner deluxe was considerably more than buying those items individual

@Jorge which version of the bitrunner should we select if we have a Shapeoko Pro? Stand-alone, Retrofit??

Fairly certain the standalone is the version you want for the pro, though you may want to reach out to sales@carbide3d.com to be super certain.

2 Likes

The bitrunner is live. Just bought one.

5 Likes