Bitsetter I'd not lighting up

My bitsetter is not lighting up or working and I can’t figure out the problem. I had a bitsetter that was working but I had accidentally drilled into it and I got a new one during the thirty day crash test. I installed and went through the bitsetter setup and nothing, no light no function. To troubleshoot I disconnected and reconnected the old one and now that is not working. I disconnected and connected only the bitsetter during this process and am a little baffled at what I could have done to cause this. Any insight would be much appreciated.

If it’s D.O.A., we’ll replace it — please send photos showing how it’s mounted and of the connection to the controller (and if relevant wiring extensions) to support@carbide3d.com

it was working fine after I drilled into it. It was replaced as a cautionary action as I was afraid it might affect the depth as I was overcutting by a mm or less. Now neither bitsetters are working and there’s only the one connection I touched.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.