Brand New HDZ $350

I’m selling my recently ordered & delivered HDZ. The price is $350+shipping. The reason, mine is rev 3.2 which has the Z motor elevated by 4 pins. I need to replace it with rev. 3.3 which was released 2 days after I ordered mine. I need the extra hight clearance so I can finish the enclosure that I designed and spent close to 1K on it. I cannot afford to spend more money on the enclosure to accommodate rev 3.2 extra hight. According to Mr.Beaver, the only difference between rev 3.2 and rev 3,3 is the Z motor placement. Other than that, they are identical.

I’m also selling the Carbide 3D Compact Router that came with my XXL. The Router is almost brand new, All that I did on it was the Carbide Create Hello World tutorial file. I’m selling it because I replaced it with a 2.2KW spindle. I’m selling the router for $75+shipping. It comes with all sealed extra brushes in original Carbide3D box.

PM sent, blah blah blah 20 characters

1 Like

I apologize to all members who communicated with me regarding my HDZ. I have to put this aside for a couple of days. I hope it will be a couple of days. I was transported by an ambulance to the hospital last night for a heart attack. I will be going to the cath lab in a few minutes. Right now, I’m dying for a cigarette. If someone is local, he can have the HDZ for free in exchange for a cigarette.

2 Likes

Wow, take care of yourself. At least you are well enough to write to us. I hope everything goes well.

1 Like

Which hospital for the cigarettes?

Get better soon.

1 Like

Get better soon!

and 20 characters

1 Like

Hang in there. Sounds like you are in good hands

1 Like

Take care of yourself, we’ll all still be here!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.