C3D let me down a little

Hey, I know shtuff happens, but I ordered a new controller and on the 16th I go an email with a UPS waybill number. I paid for 3-day shipping since it was going coast to coast and I wanted it. I checked with UPS several times and they said it wasn’t picked up yet. On the 21st I ordered more stuff and got an email saying one item was shipped so I chatted. I asked about the first order and they said it had been picked up. The second order comes from 2 different places. Bottom line: I ordered on the 16th, paid for 3-day shipping, and I will receive it (hopefully) on the 28th.

Just a bit unhappy. But support has been great otherwise

I don’t have access to the shipping system, but from what I can see in the log, it was fulfilled late on the 16th, and then should have been picked up on the 17th.

I know we’ve had a number of problems with carriers lately, including packages not moving, tracking numbers not updating, and trucks not showing up for pickups. I don’t know if this is Black Friday related or not.

These are really frustrating for us as well. We’re at the mercy of the carriers and there’s not much we can do after we print the label.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.