Cabinet bottom finally done

Got the bottom part completed. Did some practice on text, using different types of fonts on the drawer fronts. Got the sucket dust boot connected. Been messing around with small projects to see how it works. I’m a complete new be on all this. So it is going real slow for me. If not for this forum and all the help I would of give up a while ago. But I think I’m getting the hang of it. Just so much to learn. The guys at carbide 3d have been great along with everyone on the forum. Thank you one and all.

8 Likes

Are you going to build an enclosure? I came to Nacgodoches today to buy some mdf to build a torsion box for my existing stand. Also pick up a sheet of maple to build a cabinet for my daughter’s laundry room. Hopefully the rain will hold off long enough to get home.

I’m thinking about an enclosure just haven’t decided how I want to build it. Thinking a wood frame with plexiglass. But that will be later. Now I’m just trying to learn CC and make some stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.