Cant home after plugging in wrong bitsetter

Hey everybody, im not new but this is a new problem.

A few weeks ago i ordered a bit setter. I accidentally ordered the shapeoko 4 bitsetter. I have a 3xxl
I pluged it in to the same spot i had my old knock off bit setter and then i couldnt home the machine. It would home the z, then it would start moving toward the homing location. As soon as it reaches the limit switch on the other two axis it tries to keep going. Makes a terrible noise. Ive checked all the limit switches, they are all responsive. I replaced the control board because mine was very old. 2.1 i think? Uninstalled and reinstalled carbide motion. Its still doing it. I need to get operational again

Help!

Check in at support@carbide3d.com if you haven’t yet and we’ll work out how to handle this.

Ive scheduled 2 calles that were never received.
Ive emailed and called and left a message again today. Seems you guys arent super keen on replying unless its on the forum. Think you could go ahead and help now?

Unless you arent a part of the company. My apologies if thats the case. This has been extremely frustrating.

Phone calls are returned in the order they are received — it can take a while to get through the backlog from the weekend at the beginning of the week — if you haven’t left an e-mail, please do so and we’ll ring you back when we get to your place in the queue.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.