Carbide Create Pro Training

Started a YouTube Channel with some Carbide Create Pro Training and Examples.

Just trying to help spin up Carbide Create Pro users a little faster. It has 6 videos, but I will be adding more. Just doing it for something to do in retirement.

Channel is "stephen k cox or search on Carbide Create Pro Training

10 Likes

To save folks looking:

3 Likes

Have you figured out what “Multiply” does??

EXCELLENT/EXCELLENT/EXCELLENT!!

Thanks you VERY much.

HA Yes and no Will work on it soon. Min and Max next. Thanks everyone.

Thanks William. Now I may just break 100 views. Woohoo HA. Just having fun making stuff.

The Widgets Tool is really cool. Not hard to make and reusable. Very powerful. It’s kind of like a new Merge type. Will make more view on Widget use soon.

Min and Max Video next.

I just saw this thread and noticed that your description list’s this as a Gary scale and not a Grey scale. I cant do 3D cut to save my life but that popped out right away. :crazy_face:

Thank you.
Watched them all but I’m glad I can go back and re-watch, for sure.

Thanks and keep the m coming!
BTW here are some pics from my first CCPro modeling try! THIS IS FUN!

4 Likes

Those really look great. You were correct thicker looks better. Wood grain really makes them stand out. Its fun now you can cut all you want.

Ha I cannot spell.

Look at Frank Smith turtle shell below. You can learn this. Once figure out CC Pro you will make some cool stuff. I will post some small project soon. Puppy is quick project.

1 Like

1 Like

Between your help and a lot of others on this fourm, I have been able to learn a LOT.
Carbide people and this fourm ROCK for sure. There is/are none better.

Thanks everyone for help in getting this project as far along as it is.!

More to come.

I have Carbide Create as well as Vectric Desktop, not sure when i will able to try Carbide Create Pro. but until i retire next year time management seems to be a real issue with getting into the shop to play with my toys. Looking forward not back.

We will be here when you’re ready. Lots of sawdust to make.

Added part 3 CC Pro training video today

Topic is merge type min max and equal

I think I’ll do some small projects just to help people get their feet wet using CC Pro.

I know there’s already some good videos out there. maybe this gives a different viewpoint.

1 Like

Remember this picture Frank I finally cut him out

image|666x500](upload://9K9BArMDsgzoidVWYiIV4yc8vv6.jpeg)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.