Carbide Motion will Will Not Open on the computer

I have been trying to set up a computer to run the my shapoko pro XXL. I can down load the software from the site. I can install the software but when i go to open motion after restarting my machine it throughs 4 separate error that essentially say that some file is missing try reinstalling to see if that fixes the problem… It doesn’t. I tried re-downloading the program and reinstalling. removing the program and re-installing. Made sure the computer was updated (it is only running windows 10) and tried reinstalling again. there are no other file/ programs on this computer other then what came out of the box. any suggestion and i am currently dead in the water since my old computer crashed and will not even turn on. Help Please

For MSVCP140.dll missing see: Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center

For more recent versions try: Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs — note that it may be necessary to install both x86 and 64-bit versions.

1 Like

I don’t understand when i install the program it Visual C++ has a popup and says it is installing required software/drivers. Is this a separate issue from the install packet that is downloaded from the carbide website.

Sometimes you have to install both x86 and 64-bit versions manually because the system confused by the other being installed already.

ok thanks I will try this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.