Carbide3D Spindle/VFD not working

Hello,
I installed the Carbide3D Spindle package for my Shapeoko Pro on December 1st 2023 and emailed Carbide3D’s support the same day as the spindle wasn’t working. The spindle isn’t turning when commands are sent through MDI or when starting a simple job created in Carbide Create. I have 24V up to the VFD from the machine mainboard. The LED on the VFD is bright red as it should be, and I’ve been on video technical support with Carbide3D to make sure everything is setup correctly.
The spindle DOES spin if I hold the ‘Jog’ button on the VFD.

So far I’ve had the following parts replaced:

• VFD controller board (First replacement, made no difference.) - Shipped Dec 11
  • Returned VFD for repair (Second replacement, made no difference.) - Shipped Feb 6th
  • VFD communication cable (Third replacement, made no difference.) - Shipped Feb 21
  • Full VFD & Spindle replacement (Fourth replacement, made no difference.) - Early March

I’m at a loss at this point and I’ve spent a lot of money and time on something that hasn’t worked since day 1. Has anyone experienced the same issues, or have any thoughts of what the issue might be?
Not sure if replacing the mainboard on the Shapeoko Pro would make a difference?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.