CC 520 crashing

Hi all tried to open the trial of 3D pro trial and get a message that says g code not saved,I click OK and it crashes.I have turned the computer off,restart still the same.I have deleted and reloaded 520 and no difference.Is there any known issues with 520?.?

I have loaded 3 more files than I should have,not sure how to delete them,sorry about that???

You can edit the post to remove the files.

If you can provide a file and step-by-step instructions for a repeatable crash on a supported and up-to-date OS we will do our best to research this with you.

Will,I can not get past the g code message when I go to open,and click OK and get the other message,so I can not get into it.520 was working brilliantly before I thought I push my boundaries into 3D

Have deleted CC,deleted from trash and restarted the computer,the reloaded CC 520 and same thing.

Get out of the demo mode, go to launch.carbide3d.com and get a trial license there, then try.

OK Will,I will try now,I will delete everything again and go to the carbide 3D site.

Retried and got the trial license,but again no go.

If the OS is a supported version, and fully patched, and you have rebooted, and tried this, please let us know the specifics of your computer setup, and step-by-step instructions for causing this crash to support@carbide3d.com

Will this is my I Mac specs,I suspect I am on the verge of an upgrade to I pad mini.The I Mac has gone very well on the CC and Motion.

It was probably a typo but CM won’t run on an iPad mini.

If you want to keep the same hardware and don’t mind “thinking different” you can install Windows 10 on the Mac mini for free and still use it to run CM.

Hi Gerry,it was a typo,should have been the Mac mini 1.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.