Community challenge #17: VOTE HERE

Cool maps have been submitted in challenge #17, it’s time to vote (legit community members only, as usual):

Poll will close on Feb 7th midnight PST
That’s also when I’ll do a final check on CutRocket links and add bonus and handicap points to the tally.

1 Like

Awesome contest and entries this time around. Love maps and this one has certainly added to the inspiration pile!

2 Likes

That Fallout 4 map is killer! I want one!

1 Like

Hi,

I’m afraid the “legit community members only” part of my message did not come through, I’m sorry to say I’ll have to remove a number of votes from folks who came here only to vote.
(Reminder from the early contests: I don’t want these challenges to turn into “who has the largest amount of friends they can call”, hence this rule)

7 Likes

Results are in. After all is said and done (vote count, removing invalid votes, adding bonuses, removing handicap points), we have this:

@ColdCoffee gets first place for a wonderful Fallout4 map (despite the -2 “two-times former winner handicap”, I guess it will be even harder for you next time Robert! :slight_smile: )

Second place goes to @steveJ for a pretty nice world map.

This time around Jury’s prize goes to @Radiation, for a relief map that doubles as a flag, neat idea.

@Lourdes will be in touch to ship your cutters and swag.

Thank you all for participating, and I’ll see you in challenge #18!

10 Likes