Congrats Winston!

@wmoy just saw your video on your channel about joining Carbide3D!

I wish you all the best in this new endeavor.

17 Likes

Beat me to the punch! Definitely good to hear this news!

1 Like

Great news for the Carbide3D family!!!. Godspeed @wmoy!!!.

1 Like

Thanks guys, really excited about the transition. We have a ton of info and media we want to be able to share to the community so keep an eye out for that. Many videos coming soon…

12 Likes

I have followed you a long time. Congratulations

2 Likes

@wmoy Started watching your videos when I started looking into CNC routers. Still love the content. Congrats on the new position.

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing new content on the Carbide 3d channel (and your channel of course).

2 Likes

Awesome news, congratulations!

2 Likes

Welcome, Winston! I’ve been watching your videos since I started looking at CNC. You were a big reason I made the plunge!

4 Likes

You annd your videos is what sold me on Shapeoko. Congrates, and look forward to your new videos.

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome news. Congrats Winston!

2 Likes

Congrats, I have seen your videos but never put two and two together.

2 Likes

Congrats and welcome to LA! Looking forward to more great content, as well as your take on life here on the Left Coast.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new job Winston. I’m sure you will be a valuable member of the team.

2 Likes

Yes Winston. keep up the great work.

1 Like

Great news!

Following your videos for some months and besides the informative content, your video-edition skills are great!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.