Control C will not copy

I have tried this but is still wont work.
This has changed, ctrl-c now copies the selection into an internal clipboard, then ctrl-v pastes it at the original location, or at the cursor.

Your issue is not clear. Are you trying to copy from one CC window into another? That does not work but you can import one CC file into the other and then remove the elements (and toolpaths) you don’t want.

Are you on Windows or Mac OS?

Which version of Carbide Create are you running?

Are there any odd utilities running?

How are you changing the pointer position? Mouse, trackpad, trackball, or stylus?

As @CullenS notes, Carbide Create will only paste within the same instance.

To move elements from one file to another, export them (File | Export SVG) and then use the “Import External File” button.

When I highlight what I want to copy, for years, push Control C, and it would pop up on the right with my other program. Now that I have uploaded the newest version of carbide, create this no longer happens, nothing happens. And if I do as it says, highlight, Control C ControlV nothing. I have a mac

On a Mac, use command c to copy into memory, then command v to paste — note that it will paste where the cursor is pointing if it’s in the drawing area, if not, it gets stacked on top of the original.

Thanks, I will try that………………………

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.