[DEFECT] V7 Modeling Not working if you resize your stock

If you create a model and then resize the stock and reposition the vectors on that stock, the modeling component stays where it was and does not reposition to the vector location. Even if you select the vector and edit the Component…it remains positioned where it was originally created.
Model when stock is larger:

Then resize stock and reposition vector:

And attempt to model again:

Nothing can be done to get that model back to the surrounding vector - except delete and recreate.

@robgrz This is why we need an EDIT that does this for us! :slight_smile:

IIRC, it’s always been this way. I don’t remember ever seeing the components automatically update.

1 Like

Likely…I just started using Pro again - haven’t for quite a while.

However - since we were having a discussion about editing the components (Item #3), and the suggestion was made (by yours truly) to have CC delete the component and bring you to an ADD dialog with the previous settings already filled in; allow you to change what ever you want and create a new component (which would ideally maintain it’s ordinal in the list of components) - in lieu of actually editing the component, and this problem would be solved with that solution — I thought I’d mention it formally!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.