Designing words to cut out of aluminum

I am trying to design the words Faith Hope Love in Create and I want to cut them out in aluminum. I need each word to have all the letters connected as one so when I cut it out on the Shapeoko, the letters are held together as one piece, to be mounted on something else. Is there an easy fix for doing this in create or is in way more in depth in some other program I have not made it to yet. I’m trying to do like a cursive/script type font.
Also, is there a way to view what your letters/words look like in different fonts without having to hit drop down menu, scroll and select a font each and every time? Like in word as you hover over the different fonts, your preview changes so you can see it and move through the choices quickly. Thanks!

You’ll probably want to use some sort of connected script font, see: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/list/classification/script

Carbide Create uses the fonts installed on your machine for a quick / easy overview / sample see:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.