Difficulties learning Carbide Create

I feel your pain but mine are software issues. I tried working it out with the company but they couldn’t help. Files that I could cut perfectly before they changed the software I can’t do any longer. It is so bad that I quit using my machine. I am looking for a new software but I can’t make up my mind, I am thinking about going to Vetric they offer allot of training which Carbide Create does not have. I have been very disappointed overall

We have training for Carbide Create at:

https://my.carbide3d.com/carbide-create-course/

(this is a fairly new development)

and I’ve been writing:

and

and

and I see a series of questions you’ve asked on tech support which have all been answered, including at least one session where a tech worked w/ you to create a file which was then e-mailed to you, and another where a work-around was provided for a file which you had purchased on Etsy which wouldn’t import so as to be cut as expected.

What would you like to do in Carbide Create which you have been unable to do?

We’ve tried doing general-purpose documentation (there was an effort at .pdf), but we found that folks wouldn’t read it, even when it directly addressed their initial question (classic example, the person who wanted to learn how to make an oval and who had been directed to:

(a tutorial on how to draw an oval, which also included an option for making one by asymmetrically scaling a circle)

which is why we have found that it’s better to make one-off tutorials for folks such as:

That said, the concepts which you have learned using Carbide Create will apply to pretty much any other software, so please don’t view your having learned it as not helpful.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.