Drag chain mount orientation

Good evening folks. I believe I have a slight issue with the mounting bracket for the drag chain. Anyone that has put together their Shapeoko pro can possibly help. I think I’m dealing with a left-hand right hand type of issue here.

Looks like it. Is there one on the other side?

2 Likes

Turn left, no no your other left.

1 Like

I believe I have answered my own question after step six onto step seven box. Looks like I received two left hand mounting brackets for the drag chains. I turned left 17 times!!. Lol. All jokes aside this machine is well made for sure!! I will email support

2 Likes

I literally had the same issue when putting my Pro together this afternoon. Thought for sure I was crazy after watching and rewatching the assembly video!

I sent an email to support about it and they’re sending me the correct drag chain transition bracket.

Here’s the photo of mine I sent to support about the issue:

3 Likes

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little flip. So I flipped to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d flip to the end of the town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d just flip across Greenbow County… I kept flipping and flipping…:rofl:

3 Likes

Happened to me too, When I saw your pic ,I thought “how did they get the pic I sent” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: