DXF file for factory waste board with mounting holes XXL

I really like the thought of a solid machined aluminum bed with a multitude of tapped holes for mounting clamps and jigs like the Ohio Diesel one. However I would prefer to have a one piece table on my xxl rather that two piece. There are multiple machine shops that are more than capable of manufacturing this where I live so I wouldn’t need to worry about freight damage. I find a lot of files but cant seem to find a DXF of the bed with all of the mounting holes for attaching it to the cross members. I will add the other holes wherever I want them. Would anyone have such a file? Everyone’s help is much appreciated in advance.

I don’t know about a DXF file but this should help ?

2 Likes

Thanks Julien! That’ll do er. I will transfer the measurements into a new dxf and send it off for pricing. Thanks for such a quick response.

2 Likes

I have a reasonably accurate Fusion 360 model of the XXL if you want it.

2 Likes

Thatd be awesome. Thanks Liam

OK,

It’s a bit too big to upload here so I’ve shared it on Google Drive.

I can’t make any guarantees about accuracy, I’ve been measuring as I go along and double checking before machining anything.

This model contains the extra holes I made for bolting my baseboard down to something solid too.

Thanks Again I am planning on working on this tonight.

1 Like

Happy to help,

Let me know if you have questions or find something I got wrong.

It’s not the cleanest Fusion model structure but I’ve been learning as I went along.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.