Editing/Viewing Shape Parameters

I’ve noticed on this forum when someone has an issue with a portion of software like this one, CC Pro - Edit Shape Parameters dating back to Jul of 2020, there are responses justifying why it cannot be done, when it is clear that this is an issue. I have the same issue and in 2023 this still hasn’t been addressed.

There is no reason to not have the ability to edit or at least see what shape parameters have been inputted. Are you listening to your customers who have paid you for your software?

Please consider that Vectric Aspire, which costs markedly more than Carbide Create Pro does not have this feature.

It’s hard and demanding in terms of computer performance.

If we did implement it, we’d probably have to set a minimum CPU system requirement which would require many of our customers to get new computers.

Note that if you need more robust 3D features we do sell:

What sort of work do you wish to do and how do you wish to approach it?

So what you are saying is when you open design and enter the parameters save and close, then want to view or edit the parameters, it would task the CPU more than when you initially opened design??

If we did implement it, we’d probably have to set a minimum CPU system requirement which would require many of our customers to get new computers.

Now that’s a silly comment. Your starting price point for your machines is $1500USD and you’d expect people to to run what, windows 7. This is like using a $5 needle on a $1000.00 record player. I think anyone not using a more powerful computer wouldn’t be buying one of your systems.

Lastly, where on your main website can you navigate to the other software. There is no link from your navigation menu and if I go into shop I still cannot find it. But having said that, perhaps you should add it to your navigation so people are aware before they spend money on one piece of software, only to hear that another is available…, or maybe that’s your intention.

I knew I saw this the other day but from the main carbide3d.com the software links to CC and CM.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.