Enchanted - finally finished. Let me know what you think

Purchased my Nomad 2 years 9 months ago and out of all my shop equipment is gets the most use. I think I have bought 1/32 end mills from every vendor on the planet.

Cut on the nomad was:

Flowers 20 gauge - 1/32 end mill. Opaque vitreous enamel, 6/32 plusnut holding them together with a 3mm micro led inside it.
Hummingbird wing 14 gauge - 1/32nd end mill transparent vitreous enamel
Butterfly 14 gauge - 1/32nd end mill transparent vitreous enamel
Base black walnut created in carbide create pro on the nomad.

2 years 9 months ago I didn’t have a clue about any of this. It’s been a fun ride.

The Nomad, the software both carbide create and carbide motion and the support that goes with was awesome.

26 Likes

That’s incredible work!

This is amazing work!! Very unique and I am sure quite time consuming. How did you make the stems?

All copper tube/pipe. A happy accident was using telescopic copper tube for the small stems. From the flower is 3/32 and fit into 1/16 on the branch. That way I could finish the flowers and stems, run the wires then just insert in the branch with a little epoxy and epoxy sculpt and paint.

Need more photos from more angles, this is too cool to only tease us with just one :wink:

Any WIP shots you want to add to the thread would be appreciated as well!

Here’s a couple of better shots

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.