Favorite Epoxy Brand

I have used fast setting epoxy for small inlay for a long time. There are now hundreds of brands of epoxy out there.

What slow set epoxy brands have you had success with. As with most I add color so what colorant brands do you use with your favorite epoxy.

1 Like

I really like Pro Marine (Amazon Link Pro Marine) and when I do deep pours I use Super Clear Liquid Glass ([Amazon Link Liquid Glass]( AmazonSmile: Deep Pour Epoxy Resin Kit Crystal Clear Liquid Glass 2-4 inch 3 GL, Food Grade Safe Epoxy, Self Leveling Epoxy Kit, Clear Resin Wood Filler, Casting Epoxy Resin, River Table Epoxy Resin 2:1 : Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Both come out beautifully clear if you do not add color and also take color very well. I especially love to use mica powder pigments, specifically Black Diamond Pigments Brand and it mixes beautifully with minimal bubbles that are easily popped with a torch or heat gun.

4 Likes

one key item to keep in mind with slow setting epoxy, if you are using solid pigments/metallics etc. they have a lot more time to settle in the resin the longer it takes to cure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.