Feeds & Speeds from Carbide Create

I was wondering if anyone has taken the feeds and speeds from Carbide Create and placed them in an Excel (or other spreadsheet) format.

I thought it would be nice to have this information in an editable and expandable format (especially as I add additional bits). I have been meaning to do this for some time, but haven’t gotten around to it.

I thought I’d ask before I started, as someone else may have a better way of organizing this information than what I have in mind.

You can duplicate the official feeds and speeds so that they are in an editable .csv file which you can then edit w/ a spreadsheet (just be sure to re-save as a .csv) — access these files using Help | About | Open data directory — they’re in the Carbide Create/tools directory

Adding to what Will mentioned in the tools library if you Duplicate the library you want

Then whatever name you save it as the .csv file will be under your Windows user profile in the following file folder

C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Carbide 3D\Carbide Create\tools

EDIT: The path provided is the default location where Carbide Create stores these files. Also looks like it will check there when you start the application for the listed files (a.k.a. Tool Libraries). For example if you edit the .csv file adding tools to it and move it to this location the next time Carbide Create is opened the .csv (tool library) will be known and will be listed when you browse the tool libraries from within the software.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you!
That was the answer I was looking for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.