First project with Fusion 360 Success

I spent most of this fall getting Fusion 360 to work on my Shapeoko3. Getting the basic drawing and extrusion was difficult but I finally managed to get the GCode exported, then imported into Carbide Motion and it worked. Also, I did the HDZ upgrade and managed to do this project steel.

One of the biggest challenges I had was getting Fusion 360 to appropriately recognize where the bottom and top of the workpiece was.

I used these videos as references to get started, much thanks to Bob and Winston:


Here is the video of the project if you are interested: