First Year Anniversary...not a single problem

I would like to pass along this affirmation to the Carbide 3d team regarding the Pro XXL which I bought, built, and used for the first time one year ago. It has performed flawlessly. I have required no support, no warranty claims, and no problems. Nothing has fallen off the machine, it has required no maintenance save cleaning and oiling. It lives in a converted garden shed that I insulated and powered up to my specifications, along with other more traditional tools. I don’t need an enclosure as the sweepy, together with the rest of the dust management, is adequate for what I do. It’s a bit noisy inside the workshop, but my meters show it to be quieter at the neighbors houses than their A/C heat exchangers. Inside the shop I use my bluetooth headsets and listen to tunes or answer my phone. It’s a fabulous machine and I thank you for it.

10 Likes

Wait, someone got on the internet to post a positive affirmation?!?! Good on ya. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My Shapeoko 3 has had very little problems over the years I have had it. The problems I have had are usually a loose nut on the keyboard. I replaced the brushes in my Dewalt router but that is not C3d’s issue. I have done the maintenance on the HDZ but that is required on any CNC machine. So other than routine maintenance and cleaning my Shapeoko has been a work horse making everything from furniture to nick nacks. Great experience here on the forum with questions asked and answered.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.