For Sale - CNC Cabinet

Hi Everyone,

My family and I are moving from Southern California to Texas in August this summer (2024). I plan on moving all my woodworking equipment with me however, I would like to sell the cabinet I built for my Shapeoko Pro XXL. The only reason is its too big for me to transport. The exterior dimensions are 57.5 w X 54 d X 65.75 h and the interior dimensions are 53.250 w X 52.5 d with the inside cabinet height being 26.5. This is a full enclosure with interior lighting, built in power, and integrated dust collection.

I have it built on heavy duty castors so it can be moved around the shop/garage with ease.
I’m also including all the interior drawer tooling organizers as part of the sale.

I put about $1000 worth of materials into this build. I’m only looking for someone’s best offer.
Thanks!!

You can see the entire build series on my YouTube channel EastWing Woodworking.
(https://www.youtube.com/@eastwingvintagewoodworking4797)

4 Likes

Nice cabinet. I would recommend you edit your post and remove your email. Folks here on the forum can PM you and since this is a public site bots crawl over it and harvest email addresses to spam you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.