For Sale Nomad 883 NYC Area

I have for sale a Nomad 883 I believe it’s the pro. Had it a little bit as I bought it second hand. It’s in great shape. Comes with extra bits, threaded table and various other cnc goodies. My wife has cancer so time and money are short. I bought this on eBay before the new cancer diag and the seller wouldnt cancel my sale despite me emailing him a few minutes after the end.

Anyway it comes with the enclosure and I can deliver in the trI-state area. Will also include some endmills for aluminum etc. If you dont want the enclosure I can reduce the price $100. The enclosure is heavy and very quiet. This is made for an apartment or my case my computer lab. I usually ran the machine while students were in class and no one could tell. I will upload more picture when I can. Will ship if need be but not the enclosure unless you pay freight.

Price is $1500 for the machine, threaded tabble and endmills. $1600 for everything including the enclosure. For $1650 I’ll throw in the quiet Fien Turbo ii shop vac but only for $1650.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.