For Sale: Nomad 883 (Orange County CA)

Love the nomad, but my project went south and I live in an apartment so I don’t really have room to keep it unfortunately. It’s in great condition, barely used.

Comes with Flip Jig, various accessories, and a box full of end mills of various sizes (Over 100)

Asking $2000 firm. Local pick up only unless you’re willing to pay for shipping. Message me for pictures!

I would be very interested in seeing pictures of the machine and the accessories. Is it the 883 Pro or a previous model? If it is not the latest Pro model are there any significant changes between the model you have and the current Pro?

I believe the pro is ball screw driven. I don’t know which version this one is. Both great machines.

1 Like

Oh so the previous model was not? Hmm I really would want ball screw driven vs belt driven.

This is the pro model. Here are some images of the machine and what comes with.

1 Like

Still available? Interested and in Orange County.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris! Yes this is still available. Please dm me if interested!

Either I’m dumb or I don’t have access to messages yet. Registered today just to reply to this thread.

I’ve upgraded your account so that you should be able to send PMs.

Hey Chris, is the Nomad still available. If so, what materials do you generally cut with it and how many hours of runtime would you estimate are on the machine. Many thanks!

I can’t seem to send PMs yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.