FOR SALE: Nomad 883 Pro [Louisiana]

Hey all,

I am looking to sell my Nomad 883 Pro. I’ve had it for about a year and it’s been great. Life is just getting in the way and the machine needs a new home. I’m moving in November so I’d like to get rid of this quickly. Looking to get around $1,900 and will include a bunch of extras. I am located in New Orleans but will be moving to Houston soon. I can do an in person sale or I can work with you to ship it and we can work out an equitable shipping arrangement.

Included:
Nomad 883 Pro - purchased from Matterhackers in late 2019 and includes the welcome envelope that was sent with the machine
2x gator tooth clamps
8x aluminum clamps
aluminum threaded table (I faced the table because I cut into the table a few times)
original MDF wasteboard
flip jig
low profile vise
13.3 inch portable monitor connected to a mini pc that runs carbide motion (+ wireless mini keyboard) - This was like $300
2x fisher audible edge finder (never really used these so not sure how compatible they are with the nomad)
3d printed bit fan
1/8 in collet, 3/16 in collet, 1/4 in collet
a bunch of screws for the flip jig, vise, clamps, threaded table
a total of 48 end mills (15 of which are from Carbide 3D, others from Amana, Maritool, and eBay)

You can ignore the MDF plates and the renshape in the picture if you would like. I am more than happy to include it, as well as a bunch of 1/8 in and 3/16 in sheets of aluminum, but I don’t want to unnecessarily add to shipping costs.

Thanks,
Matthew

1 Like

I updated my original post to include pictures and a list of items included. Thanks.

Hello,
I was wondering if the Nomad 883 was still for sale ? If so I would love to discus it with you.
Thanks,
Jack

Howdy, @JackBride . If you type the character “@”, you will get a popup list of users. The one you select will get a special notification. For instance, @Conspicuous19 will now get an extra notice of your post.

2 Likes

Hello,
@Conspicuous19

I was wondering if the Nomad 883 was still for sale ? If so I would love to discus it with you.
Thanks,

Jack

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.