For Sale - Shapeoko 3 XL in San Antonio

Used a few times - for Sale in San Antonio, TX. I have a fully assembled and aligned Shapeoko 3 XL with Carbide 3D router, lots of bits, clamps, aluminum channeled waste board, touch probe, and spare parts, all in great shape. Unit weighs just over 100 pounds so not willing to ship. If you live in TX, could arrange direct pickup. If interested, let me know and we can discuss details. Due to circumstances have lost interest in the tool, but would be a great addition to your workshop.

How much are asking For it

Thinking about $2,500 - has lots of extras plus nice rolling work desk.

Alan, this machine goes for $1,800 brand new.

That’s bare bones - I have lots of bits, maintenance parts, rolling work table, monitor mounted on arm, etc. I am open to negotiation if you are really interested.

1 Like

Kevin,

I am about to go on vacation until the 1st week in November. If you are interested in discussing further, please shoot me an email then. I could arrange for you to look at the machine and accessories, and then price accordingly. I have quite a few extras.

Thanks,

Alan

Travis,

I am about to go on vacation until the 1st week in November. If you are interested in discussing further, please shoot me an email then. I could arrange for you to look at the machine and accessories, and then price accordingly. I have quite a few extras.

Thanks,

Alan

Hello is this still available? I can be reached at[EDITED OUT] thanks

(like on the other thread, phone number removed for privacy concerns, the seller can message you using the forum messaging system)

Hello Alan,
I am in Houston,- Brookshire, TX Is this still available?

Is this still available?